More Articles for Lenny Rosado
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) presented awards on April 12 that honored 19 individuals and one organization for exemplary achievements in promoting highway safety. One of the 19, New Mexico Governor Bill Richardson, was given the Safety Champion award ...
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1583 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1020 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets992 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway742 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?629 Views