More Articles for Legislative Issues for Transportation Reauthorization
AASHTO tells Senate: 'Transportation investment essential to meeting today's key national priorities'
Transportation investment is essential to meeting today's key national priorities: sustaining an export-led economic recovery, growing private-sector jobs, reducing the national debt and deficit, and keeping jobs in America, Susan Martinovich, president of the American Association of State Highway and ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system472 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run186 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass186 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues147 Views
- N.J. transportation commissioner calls for tax hike108 Views