More Articles for legislations
Earmarks, those lump sums of money our elected representatives put into legislation to fund projects in their districts, part of good old fashioned pork barrel spending, can be a massive waste of highway funding and actually harm the building of ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)797 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects643 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D361 Views
- Fifty cents on the dollar for Illinois roads262 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots249 Views