More Articles for Legacy Building Solutions
When the Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) opened a new facility for winter de-icing operations and salt storage in Wabash, Indiana, earlier this year, it was the fourth such facility the state had commissioned and built since 2010. And as ...
The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) has opened two new facilities for salt storage and winter de-icing operations near Markle and Westfield, Ind. Custom designed, engineered and erected by Legacy Building Solutions, the new tension fabric structures provide each location ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax691 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund358 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?314 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete288 Views