More Articles for Legacy Building Solutions
When the Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) opened a new facility for winter de-icing operations and salt storage in Wabash, Indiana, earlier this year, it was the fourth such facility the state had commissioned and built since 2010. And as ...
The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) has opened two new facilities for salt storage and winter de-icing operations near Markle and Westfield, Ind. Custom designed, engineered and erected by Legacy Building Solutions, the new tension fabric structures provide each location ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2230 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1301 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...945 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house616 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones530 Views