More Articles for Legacy Building Solutions
When the Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) opened a new facility for winter de-icing operations and salt storage in Wabash, Indiana, earlier this year, it was the fourth such facility the state had commissioned and built since 2010. And as ...
The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) has opened two new facilities for salt storage and winter de-icing operations near Markle and Westfield, Ind. Custom designed, engineered and erected by Legacy Building Solutions, the new tension fabric structures provide each location ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River596 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency538 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs393 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business350 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update334 Views