More Articles for Left Coast Lifter
One of the world’s largest floating cranes has officially reported for duty at the site of New York’s upcoming Tappan Zee Bridge replacement. The crane, dubbed the “Left Coast Lifter” for its role in the construction of the new eastern span of ...
A giant floating crane glided into the New York Harbor on Thursday morning, ready to serve its latest purpose: To help construct the Tappan Zee Bridge, The Journal News reports. Named for its first job on the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax707 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?701 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund395 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete259 Views