More Articles for Left Coast Lifter
One of the world’s largest floating cranes has officially reported for duty at the site of New York’s upcoming Tappan Zee Bridge replacement. The crane, dubbed the “Left Coast Lifter” for its role in the construction of the new eastern span of ...
A giant floating crane glided into the New York Harbor on Thursday morning, ready to serve its latest purpose: To help construct the Tappan Zee Bridge, The Journal News reports. Named for its first job on the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion197 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September181 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax108 Views