More Articles for Left Coast Lifter
One of the world’s largest floating cranes has officially reported for duty at the site of New York’s upcoming Tappan Zee Bridge replacement. The crane, dubbed the “Left Coast Lifter” for its role in the construction of the new eastern span of ...
A giant floating crane glided into the New York Harbor on Thursday morning, ready to serve its latest purpose: To help construct the Tappan Zee Bridge, The Journal News reports. Named for its first job on the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views