More Articles for LeeBoy
Asphalt pavers under 125 horsepower increasingly taking on characteristics of their highway-class big brothers It’s a small group of mostly niche players that supplies commercial-class asphalt pavers to the North American construction market. But even with BOMAG’s recent decision to exit ...
LB Performance Paving Products, the recently created division of LeeBoy, says it will launch a new line of Blaw-Knox branded commercial pavers and road wideners. In an agreement with Volvo Construction Equipment, LeeBoy has licensed the Blaw-Knox brand and will ...
Commercial class pavers Smaller and lighter than their big brothers in the highway business, pavers less than 25,000 pounds are more sophisticated than ever. By Tom Jackson Asphalt paving contractors who specialize in parking lots, paths and driveways don’t measure success by the ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series870 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?500 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group359 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines187 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks184 Views