More Articles for LeeBoy
Asphalt pavers under 125 horsepower increasingly taking on characteristics of their highway-class big brothers It’s a small group of mostly niche players that supplies commercial-class asphalt pavers to the North American construction market. But even with BOMAG’s recent decision to exit ...
LB Performance Paving Products, the recently created division of LeeBoy, says it will launch a new line of Blaw-Knox branded commercial pavers and road wideners. In an agreement with Volvo Construction Equipment, LeeBoy has licensed the Blaw-Knox brand and will ...
Commercial class pavers Smaller and lighter than their big brothers in the highway business, pavers less than 25,000 pounds are more sophisticated than ever. By Tom Jackson Asphalt paving contractors who specialize in parking lots, paths and driveways don’t measure success by the ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure223 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?84 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards83 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views