More Articles for Leaving children unattended in a vehicle
The U.S. Department of Transportation's National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) and The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) on July 30 released the results of a new study on aftermarket consumer products intended to prevent a child from being unintentionally ...
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects475 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)461 Views
- Tesla Model S earns top ratings from Consumer Reports427 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign260 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says253 Views