More Articles for learn how to better compete for government contracts
Federal highway officials hold workshop to help Virginia, North Carolina small businesses compete for government contracts
The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) hosted a workshop in Portsmouth on Aug. 18 to help small businesses compete for federal highway contracts and engage more minorities and women in construction careers. More than 145 area businesses took ...
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes584 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts536 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse494 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers148 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects76 Views