More Articles for LCCAExpress
The Asphalt Pavement Alliance (APA) has released new software for life-cycle cost analysis (LCCA) of pavements. The new software, called LCCAExpress, uses the principles recommended by the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) to compare the economics of alternative designs for a ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)750 Views
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects464 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign271 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says261 Views
- Cities rethink transportation due to drop in young drivers249 Views