More Articles for layoffs
Funds, Funds, Funds • Agencies intend to take advantage of MAP-21 reforms and also look to more private financing options. • Contractors say infrastructure damage will keep getting worse as funding remains inadequate. By John Latta, Editor-in-Chief firstname.lastname@example.org At a time when economists and other ...
Jacksonville-based Gate Concrete Products Co., a producer of prestressed concrete products for use in bridges and building structures, today announced a potential layoff of between 20-115 workers in May, according to an Aggregate Research (ARI) report. Gate Construction Materials Group President ...
On Wednesday, Jan. 20 at 1 p.m. EST, the Associated General Contractors of America will release its construction employment and business forecast for 2010 during a media conference call at (888) 299-4099 (verbal pass code VT64810). The forecast will include ...
Long Tunnel, No Light Sobering Report says 2010 will continue to challenge contractors Treading water. It was a metaphor raised several times during a gloomy press conference to paint a picture of American transportation contracting companies trying to survive. It arose during the ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency518 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'395 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs364 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River282 Views