More Articles for lawsuit
Dismissed! Contractor’s differing site conditions and delay claims proceed as government’s motion to dismiss denied In a recent court decision involving a contractor’s request for equitable adjustment and lawsuit regarding Type I and II differing site conditions and government-caused delays regarding adverse ...
WESTPORT, CT, Dec. 7, 2010 -- Terex Corp. issued the following statement concerning a verdict in the patent infringement lawsuit brought against Powerscreen International Distribution Limited (Powerscreen) and Terex Corp. (Terex) by Metso Minerals Inc. (Metso Minerals) in United States ...
A lawsuit involving the protection of certain Metso intellectual property rights, Metso Minerals Industries, Inc. versus FLSmidth-Excel LLC, Excel Foundry & Machine, Inc., et al., United States District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin, has been settled. According to the ...
Warrenville, Ill.-based Navistar International Corporation on May 3 reached an agreement with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) in which EPA promised to hold a public workshop or hearing to address issues Navistar raised in its federal court appeal of EPA’s ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)800 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects644 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D377 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots272 Views
- Fifty cents on the dollar for Illinois roads264 Views