More Articles for lawmakers
Last month’s Leo Frigo Bridge closure, caused by reports of the bridge sagging, has sparked further debate about truck weight regulations. Heavy truck opponents are pushing for stricter weight restrictions on bridges, while supporters look to increase weight limits, Politico reported ...
The Senate is set to vote Friday on a resolution that could halt a federal government shutdown, according to a report from Politico, but the operation of the U.S. Department of Transportation would not be in jeopardy either way. Though a government ...
Building America’s Future (BAF) on Tuesday announced that the “I’m Stuck” app it developed has reached nearly 10,000 downloads and has sent more than 1,000 messages to lawmakers urging them to invest in transportation. Marcia Hale, president of BAF, said in ...
A proposed $54 billion spending bill for the departments of Transportation and Housing and Urban Development failed in the Senate Thursday, according to a report from ABC News. The Transportation, Housing and Urban Development Appropriations Bill needed 60 votes to pass, ...
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding556 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable409 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future340 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG254 Views