More Articles for Lautenberg
Transportation advocate Senator Frank Lautenberg (D-NJ) died Monday morning as a result of viral pneumonia. He was 89 years old. The senator had served in Congress for more than 30 years. He also served on the Committee on Commerce, Science, and ...
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?668 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax597 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund396 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete260 Views