More Articles for Las Cruces Sun-Times report on engineering scholarship
New Mexico State University (NMSU) civil engineering student Andrew Giesler’s tuition might be a little easier now with his $20,000 award from the Daniel P. Jenny Research Fellowship program. The fellowship to further his research testing precast, pre-stressed concrete was awarded ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014570 Views
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding477 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable349 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future325 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields273 Views