More Articles for Las Cruces Sun-Times report on engineering scholarship
New Mexico State University (NMSU) civil engineering student Andrew Giesler’s tuition might be a little easier now with his $20,000 award from the Daniel P. Jenny Research Fellowship program. The fellowship to further his research testing precast, pre-stressed concrete was awarded ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?388 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs376 Views
- VIDEO: Foxx: ‘We should do more than just stabilize the Highway Trust Fund’322 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges203 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants172 Views