More Articles for Las Cruces Sun-Times report on engineering scholarship
New Mexico State University (NMSU) civil engineering student Andrew Giesler’s tuition might be a little easier now with his $20,000 award from the Daniel P. Jenny Research Fellowship program. The fellowship to further his research testing precast, pre-stressed concrete was awarded ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident952 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side537 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?504 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes437 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005360 Views