More Articles for Larry Koehle
The American Public Works Association (APWA) named 27 public works infrastructure professionals from the U.S. and Canada that have recently earned credentials as Certified Public Infrastructure Inspectors (CPII). Since its inception in 2008, the CPII program has certified 146 public works ...
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects653 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)389 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D386 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)348 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots292 Views