More Articles for LaPorte District
As the cold and snow of winter prepares to move into Northern Indiana, the Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) says its top priority is snow and ice removal. INDOT uses all available resources to keep roads open, maximize the mobility ...
Jim Pinkerton has joined the Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) LaPorte District as its communications specialist Pinkerton has nearly 20 years of journalism and marketing experience. Prior to joining INDOT, he worked at WSBT-TV in South Bend as a news anchor and ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress218 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?189 Views