More Articles for LaPorte District
As the cold and snow of winter prepares to move into Northern Indiana, the Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) says its top priority is snow and ice removal. INDOT uses all available resources to keep roads open, maximize the mobility ...
Jim Pinkerton has joined the Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) LaPorte District as its communications specialist Pinkerton has nearly 20 years of journalism and marketing experience. Prior to joining INDOT, he worked at WSBT-TV in South Bend as a news anchor and ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River595 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency538 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs393 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business350 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update334 Views