More Articles for LaPorte District
As the cold and snow of winter prepares to move into Northern Indiana, the Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) says its top priority is snow and ice removal. INDOT uses all available resources to keep roads open, maximize the mobility ...
Jim Pinkerton has joined the Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) LaPorte District as its communications specialist Pinkerton has nearly 20 years of journalism and marketing experience. Prior to joining INDOT, he worked at WSBT-TV in South Bend as a news anchor and ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views