More Articles for LaPorte District
As the cold and snow of winter prepares to move into Northern Indiana, the Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) says its top priority is snow and ice removal. INDOT uses all available resources to keep roads open, maximize the mobility ...
Jim Pinkerton has joined the Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) LaPorte District as its communications specialist Pinkerton has nearly 20 years of journalism and marketing experience. Prior to joining INDOT, he worked at WSBT-TV in South Bend as a news anchor and ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system472 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run186 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass186 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues147 Views
- N.J. transportation commissioner calls for tax hike108 Views