More Articles for LaPorte District
As the cold and snow of winter prepares to move into Northern Indiana, the Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) says its top priority is snow and ice removal. INDOT uses all available resources to keep roads open, maximize the mobility ...
Jim Pinkerton has joined the Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) LaPorte District as its communications specialist Pinkerton has nearly 20 years of journalism and marketing experience. Prior to joining INDOT, he worked at WSBT-TV in South Bend as a news anchor and ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2273 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority625 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles594 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views