More Articles for landslide in southern Utah
About 12 miles of State Route 14 in Utah used by truckers will be closed for months to make repairs after a recent landslide, the Utah Department of Transportation said. The landslide in southern Utah carrying about 1.5 million ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1680 Views
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1158 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1080 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project504 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?362 Views