More Articles for landslide in southern Utah
About 12 miles of State Route 14 in Utah used by truckers will be closed for months to make repairs after a recent landslide, the Utah Department of Transportation said. The landslide in southern Utah carrying about 1.5 million ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker270 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges237 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes154 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon114 Views
- Polls show states do not support gas tax increase101 Views