More Articles for Landslide closes Utah road
About 12 miles of State Route 14 in Utah used by truckers will be closed for months to make repairs after a recent landslide, the Utah Department of Transportation said. The landslide in southern Utah carrying about 1.5 million ...
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1274 Views
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign1046 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1014 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...824 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones527 Views