More Articles for Landslide closes Utah road
About 12 miles of State Route 14 in Utah used by truckers will be closed for months to make repairs after a recent landslide, the Utah Department of Transportation said. The landslide in southern Utah carrying about 1.5 million ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2230 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1257 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project540 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans491 Views
- How to protect roadworkers from hearing loss313 Views