More Articles for land preservation and highways
The Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) is having a spring sale -- of land, that is. MoDOT will be selling off parcels of land the department no longer needs to build, improve or maintain the state highway system. A few years ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency509 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'408 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill394 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs357 Views
- AGC: Cars crashed into 45% of highway contractors' work zones in 2013253 Views