More Articles for LA Swift
The Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development (DOTD) has announced that its primarily federally-funded bus service between New Orleans and Baton Rouge will cease operations on June 30. The program, known as LA Swift, was created in 2005 as a temporary ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure223 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?84 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards83 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views