More Articles for LA Swift
The Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development (DOTD) has announced that its primarily federally-funded bus service between New Orleans and Baton Rouge will cease operations on June 30. The program, known as LA Swift, was created in 2005 as a temporary ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges386 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college323 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress226 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?178 Views