More Articles for Kurt Tisdale
Decisions, decisions By Marcia Gruver Doyle and Mike Anderson As most contractors enter their fourth year of uncertain work, equipment choices become more critical. Some key factors to consider as you determine your 2012 equipment strategies: Why buy new? Aging, slowing fleets best remedied ...
Sourcing used equipment? It’s complicated By Mike Anderson It’s debatable whether it’s a good time to buy or sell used equipment, or both, but it’s clear the game has changed It’s a Thursday morning in mid-April when a 2008 Caterpillar D8T dozer crawls off ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident947 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?569 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds562 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side529 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes457 Views