More Articles for Kurt Tisdale
Decisions, decisions By Marcia Gruver Doyle and Mike Anderson As most contractors enter their fourth year of uncertain work, equipment choices become more critical. Some key factors to consider as you determine your 2012 equipment strategies: Why buy new? Aging, slowing fleets best remedied ...
Sourcing used equipment? It’s complicated By Mike Anderson It’s debatable whether it’s a good time to buy or sell used equipment, or both, but it’s clear the game has changed It’s a Thursday morning in mid-April when a 2008 Caterpillar D8T dozer crawls off ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier267 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver263 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker254 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase131 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges112 Views