More Articles for Kurt Tisdale
Decisions, decisions By Marcia Gruver Doyle and Mike Anderson As most contractors enter their fourth year of uncertain work, equipment choices become more critical. Some key factors to consider as you determine your 2012 equipment strategies: Why buy new? Aging, slowing fleets best remedied ...
Sourcing used equipment? It’s complicated By Mike Anderson It’s debatable whether it’s a good time to buy or sell used equipment, or both, but it’s clear the game has changed It’s a Thursday morning in mid-April when a 2008 Caterpillar D8T dozer crawls off ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts556 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes545 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse493 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers141 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views