More Articles for Kurt Tisdale
Decisions, decisions By Marcia Gruver Doyle and Mike Anderson As most contractors enter their fourth year of uncertain work, equipment choices become more critical. Some key factors to consider as you determine your 2012 equipment strategies: Why buy new? Aging, slowing fleets best remedied ...
Sourcing used equipment? It’s complicated By Mike Anderson It’s debatable whether it’s a good time to buy or sell used equipment, or both, but it’s clear the game has changed It’s a Thursday morning in mid-April when a 2008 Caterpillar D8T dozer crawls off ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2178 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1271 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority635 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles627 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project552 Views