More Articles for Kurt Tisdale
Decisions, decisions By Marcia Gruver Doyle and Mike Anderson As most contractors enter their fourth year of uncertain work, equipment choices become more critical. Some key factors to consider as you determine your 2012 equipment strategies: Why buy new? Aging, slowing fleets best remedied ...
Sourcing used equipment? It’s complicated By Mike Anderson It’s debatable whether it’s a good time to buy or sell used equipment, or both, but it’s clear the game has changed It’s a Thursday morning in mid-April when a 2008 Caterpillar D8T dozer crawls off ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014570 Views
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding484 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable353 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future327 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields273 Views