More Articles for Kurt Bechthold 2012 chairman of the NAPA Board of Directors
The National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) awarded Kokosing Construction Co. the 2012 Quality in Construction Award for excellence in construction of an asphalt pavement on the Nelsonville Bypass. “We are truly pleased to receive such a prestigious award,” said Kokosing Project ...
The National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) recognized the best of the best in quality construction during a Feb. 13 breakfast presentation at the association’s 58th Annual Meeting in Scottsdale, Ariz. NAPA announced the winners of its 2012 Quality in Construction Award ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group155 Views