More Articles for Kurt Bechthold 2012 chairman of the NAPA Board of Directors
The National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) awarded Kokosing Construction Co. the 2012 Quality in Construction Award for excellence in construction of an asphalt pavement on the Nelsonville Bypass. “We are truly pleased to receive such a prestigious award,” said Kokosing Project ...
The National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) recognized the best of the best in quality construction during a Feb. 13 breakfast presentation at the association’s 58th Annual Meeting in Scottsdale, Ariz. NAPA announced the winners of its 2012 Quality in Construction Award ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts556 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes545 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse493 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers141 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views