More Articles for Kurt Bechthold 2012 chairman of the NAPA Board of Directors
The National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) awarded Kokosing Construction Co. the 2012 Quality in Construction Award for excellence in construction of an asphalt pavement on the Nelsonville Bypass. “We are truly pleased to receive such a prestigious award,” said Kokosing Project ...
The National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) recognized the best of the best in quality construction during a Feb. 13 breakfast presentation at the association’s 58th Annual Meeting in Scottsdale, Ariz. NAPA announced the winners of its 2012 Quality in Construction Award ...
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1509 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority831 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles715 Views
- Construction error and weather causes new pavement to crumble within hours517 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans483 Views