More Articles for Kubota diesel engine
Bomag has introduced the BW138AC-5 combination roller, designed for asphalt compaction and steep grade applications. The 54-inch-wide roller and features a traditional vibratory steel drum in the front and four smooth pneumatic tires at the rear, creating a combination design. A Tier 4i ...
EDITOR'S PICK BOMAG Specially developed operator’s platform BOMAG’s BW100ADM-5 tandem vibratory roller features a specially developed operator’s platform that has a smaller diameter steering wheel, multifunctional travel lever, adjustable seat and circular instrumentation. Powered by a 20.2-horsepower water-cooled Kubota diesel engine, the roller ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views