More Articles for Kubota diesel engine
Bomag has introduced the BW138AC-5 combination roller, designed for asphalt compaction and steep grade applications. The 54-inch-wide roller and features a traditional vibratory steel drum in the front and four smooth pneumatic tires at the rear, creating a combination design. A Tier 4i ...
EDITOR'S PICK BOMAG Specially developed operator’s platform BOMAG’s BW100ADM-5 tandem vibratory roller features a specially developed operator’s platform that has a smaller diameter steering wheel, multifunctional travel lever, adjustable seat and circular instrumentation. Powered by a 20.2-horsepower water-cooled Kubota diesel engine, the roller ...
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding556 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable410 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future340 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG254 Views