More Articles for Kubota diesel engine
A wide range of parking lot, road, utility pipe and street projects are possible with the new Dynapac CA1300 and CA1500 single-drum soil rollers from Atlas Copco. With cross-mounted engines, which Atlas Copco says is an industry first, and hydraulic pumps in line ...
Bomag has introduced the BW138AC-5 combination roller, designed for asphalt compaction and steep grade applications. The 54-inch-wide roller and features a traditional vibratory steel drum in the front and four smooth pneumatic tires at the rear, creating a combination design. A Tier 4i ...
EDITOR'S PICK BOMAG Specially developed operator’s platform BOMAG’s BW100ADM-5 tandem vibratory roller features a specially developed operator’s platform that has a smaller diameter steering wheel, multifunctional travel lever, adjustable seat and circular instrumentation. Powered by a 20.2-horsepower water-cooled Kubota diesel engine, the roller ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker270 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges237 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes211 Views
- NAPA announces winners of national paving awards126 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon117 Views