More Articles for Kristen Goodson
The Remack Mobile Training Center is touring the United States and Canada to demonstrate to customers the benefits of buying remanufactured parts for their Mack trucks. The Mobile Training Center, a 35-foot recreational vehicle converted into a high-tech learning environment, provides ...
Ivan Di Federico, who was recently named chief strategy officer of Topcon Positioning Systems (TPS), has been selected to join the Topcon Corporation executive committee for the Tokyo-based positioning business unit. Di Federico, formerly senior vice president for ...
Motor Power Equipment in Billings, Montana, completed a $4 million expansion, more than doubling its full-service dealership to 60,000 square feet on 10 acres. The service department area is more than 36,000 square feet and has 34 bays. The parts operation ...
Peterson Manufacturing Company promoted Kristen Goodson from product manager to director of product management. Goodson, who lives in Raymore, Missouri, joined the company as a customer service representative after graduating from the University of Kansas in 1995. She has worked in ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2253 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1273 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project555 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority546 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans500 Views