More Articles for Komtrax technology
Komatsu America’s D155AX-8 crawler dozer has an operating weight of 89,300 pounds. Rated at 354 horsepower net, the D155AX-8 is powered by a Komatsu SAA6D140E-7 engine, which is EPA Tier 4 Final emissions certified. Equipped with the KOMTRAX technology, data such ...
Input does matter. Komatsu America Corp.’s new line of D37-23 and D39-23 crawler dozers was developed using what the manufacturer says was “extensive customer input” to produce a smarter , more productive dozer. The dozer meets U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) ...
Komatsu America Corp.’s PC390LC-10 hydraulic excavator has a flywheel horsepower of 257 horsepower and is powered by a Komatsu SAA6D114E-5 engine and is EPA Tier 4 Interim and EU Stage 3B emissions certified. Every Komatsu Tier 4 Interim construction machine comes ...
Komatsu America Corp.’s PC290LC-10 hydraulic excavator 10 is powered by a Komatsu SAA6D107E-2 engine and is EPA Tier 4 Interim and EU Stage 3B emissions certified. It has a 196-horsepower flywheel and is built on a Tier 3 engine platform. The environmentally ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker223 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges134 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver128 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase128 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon106 Views