More Articles for Komatsu SAA6D140E-6 engine
Trimble/Gatewing Drone Mapping Trimble has acquired privately held Gatewing of Gent, Belgium, a provider of lightweight unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) for photogrammetry and rapid terrain mapping applications. UAVs provide users the ability to create orthophotos and Digital Surface Models (DSM) from aerial ...
Komatsu America Corp.’s new HM400-3 articulated truck is powered by a Komatsu SAA6D140E-6 engine with a net horsepower of 469 horsepower and is EPA Tier 4 Interim and EU Stage 3B emissions certified. The truck, like every Komatsu Tier 4 Interim ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker269 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges235 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes152 Views
- NAPA announces winners of national paving awards119 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon114 Views