More Articles for Komatsu SAA6D140E-6 engine
Trimble/Gatewing Drone Mapping Trimble has acquired privately held Gatewing of Gent, Belgium, a provider of lightweight unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) for photogrammetry and rapid terrain mapping applications. UAVs provide users the ability to create orthophotos and Digital Surface Models (DSM) from aerial ...
Komatsu America Corp.’s new HM400-3 articulated truck is powered by a Komatsu SAA6D140E-6 engine with a net horsepower of 469 horsepower and is EPA Tier 4 Interim and EU Stage 3B emissions certified. The truck, like every Komatsu Tier 4 Interim ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax742 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards391 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund373 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?324 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete288 Views