More Articles for Komatsu SAA6D140E-6 engine
Trimble/Gatewing Drone Mapping Trimble has acquired privately held Gatewing of Gent, Belgium, a provider of lightweight unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) for photogrammetry and rapid terrain mapping applications. UAVs provide users the ability to create orthophotos and Digital Surface Models (DSM) from aerial ...
Komatsu America Corp.’s new HM400-3 articulated truck is powered by a Komatsu SAA6D140E-6 engine with a net horsepower of 469 horsepower and is EPA Tier 4 Interim and EU Stage 3B emissions certified. The truck, like every Komatsu Tier 4 Interim ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views