More Articles for Komatsu SAA6D140E-6 engine
Trimble/Gatewing Drone Mapping Trimble has acquired privately held Gatewing of Gent, Belgium, a provider of lightweight unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) for photogrammetry and rapid terrain mapping applications. UAVs provide users the ability to create orthophotos and Digital Surface Models (DSM) from aerial ...
Komatsu America Corp.’s new HM400-3 articulated truck is powered by a Komatsu SAA6D140E-6 engine with a net horsepower of 469 horsepower and is EPA Tier 4 Interim and EU Stage 3B emissions certified. The truck, like every Komatsu Tier 4 Interim ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?432 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views