More Articles for Komatsu SAA6D114E-5 engine
Difference-Makers Better Roads editors choose the year’s top products. This year we’ve spent some great times clambering over and operating equipment. Tires were usually too big to kick but we fiddled with any dials and levers we could fiddle with. We went ...
EDITOR'S PICK Case Emissions-certified backhoes load up on features North America’s venerable backhoe brand, Case, has added another chapter to the storied history of what it has since 1957 called the “loader/backhoe.” Only 15 months after introducing the N Series models, Case announced ...
Henderson Products A floating snow wing mast? That’s Smart If you’re plowing snow this winter, chances are the road you’re on is not perfectly contoured. In fact, it’s probably pretty much beat up – with dips, ruts and possibly breaks – topped off, ...
Komatsu’s PC390LC-10 hydraulic excavator, powered by a Komatsu SAA6D114E-5 engine, is EPA Tier 4 Interim and EU Stage 3B emissions certified. The excavator is built upon a proven Tier 3 engine platform and contains a flywheel horsepower of 257 horsepower. With an ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?438 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views