More Articles for Komatsu SAA6D107E-2 engine
The step-by-step Flexstorm Product Configurator online software program from Advanced Drainage Systems Inc. (ADS) allows users to select the proper components and design an inlet filter unit for a stormwater drainage system and to be configured based on drainage structure ...
Blastcrete Equipment Co.’s Mason Mate is designed primarily for high-rise block fill applications, as well as concrete repair and underground shotcrete for mining and tunneling applications. The D3522 unit features a hydraulic squeeze pump, a high-shear continuous mixer, and an optional ...
The 349E hydraulic excavator from Caterpillar features a 396 net horsepower Cat C13 ACERT engine that operates either on ultra-low-sulfur diesel fuel (ULSD) or a blend of ULSD and 20 percent biodiesel using the Cat Clean Emissions Module (CEM) to ...
Innotech Solutions’ Turbocharge kits for Symons cone crushers are said to increase the crusher’s ability to absorb more power, which can be used to make up to 20 percent more product tonnages and improve particle shape.
Komatsu America Corp.’s PC290LC-10 hydraulic excavator 10 is powered by a Komatsu SAA6D107E-2 engine and is EPA Tier 4 Interim and EU Stage 3B emissions certified. It has a 196-horsepower flywheel and is built on a Tier 3 engine platform. The environmentally ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series805 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?503 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group350 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines175 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views