More Articles for Komatsu CARE
EDITOR'S PICK Case Emissions-certified backhoes load up on features North America’s venerable backhoe brand, Case, has added another chapter to the storied history of what it has since 1957 called the “loader/backhoe.” Only 15 months after introducing the N Series models, Case announced ...
Komatsu America Corp.’s PC390LC-10 hydraulic excavator has a flywheel horsepower of 257 horsepower and is powered by a Komatsu SAA6D114E-5 engine and is EPA Tier 4 Interim and EU Stage 3B emissions certified. Every Komatsu Tier 4 Interim construction machine comes ...
Komatsu America Corp. has introduced Komatsu CARE, a service and advanced product support solution that comes standard with all construction size Tier 4 Interim machines. Komatsu CARE can lower the cost of ownership whether it is rented, leased or purchased. Komatsu ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?432 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views