More Articles for Komatsu CARE
EDITOR'S PICK Case Emissions-certified backhoes load up on features North America’s venerable backhoe brand, Case, has added another chapter to the storied history of what it has since 1957 called the “loader/backhoe.” Only 15 months after introducing the N Series models, Case announced ...
Komatsu America Corp.’s PC390LC-10 hydraulic excavator has a flywheel horsepower of 257 horsepower and is powered by a Komatsu SAA6D114E-5 engine and is EPA Tier 4 Interim and EU Stage 3B emissions certified. Every Komatsu Tier 4 Interim construction machine comes ...
Komatsu America Corp. has introduced Komatsu CARE, a service and advanced product support solution that comes standard with all construction size Tier 4 Interim machines. Komatsu CARE can lower the cost of ownership whether it is rented, leased or purchased. Komatsu ...
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects669 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)394 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D383 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)380 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots296 Views