More Articles for Kolberg-Pioneer
Kolberg-Pioneer, Inc. (KPI-JCI) recently held a PRO Service Training session that incorporated hands-on factory learning with classroom instruction for customers and dealers from around the world. The on-site training event, held Aug. 23-25 at the Yankton, S.D., manufacturer’s factory training center, ...
A hands-on, onsite training approach, supported by classroom learning, resulted in enhanced education for national and international KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens authorized dealers during a PRO Service Training event. Employees from dealerships including General Equipment (Fargo, N.D.), GW Van Keppel ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?439 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views