More Articles for Kolberg-Pioneer
Kolberg-Pioneer, Inc. (KPI-JCI) recently held a PRO Service Training session that incorporated hands-on factory learning with classroom instruction for customers and dealers from around the world. The on-site training event, held Aug. 23-25 at the Yankton, S.D., manufacturer’s factory training center, ...
A hands-on, onsite training approach, supported by classroom learning, resulted in enhanced education for national and international KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens authorized dealers during a PRO Service Training event. Employees from dealerships including General Equipment (Fargo, N.D.), GW Van Keppel ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views