More Articles for Kolberg-Pioneer Inc. (KPI-JCI)
Kolberg-Pioneer Inc. (KPI-JCI) has hired Chris Baer, P.E., to its engineering team as a structural design engineer. Baer will perform structural steel design for both KPI-JCI's Washing and Material Handling product lines. Previously, he worked as a design engineer ...
Kolberg-Pioneer, Inc. (KPI-JCI) is pleased to welcome Gary Engel in his new role as design engineer for the engineering team. Engel, who assumed his position Sept. 19, 2011, will work with Design Engineer Dave Carda and the rest of his ...
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes610 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts542 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse498 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers162 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects76 Views