More Articles for Kolberg-Pioneer Inc. (KPI-JCI)
Kolberg-Pioneer Inc. (KPI-JCI) has hired Chris Baer, P.E., to its engineering team as a structural design engineer. Baer will perform structural steel design for both KPI-JCI's Washing and Material Handling product lines. Previously, he worked as a design engineer ...
Kolberg-Pioneer, Inc. (KPI-JCI) is pleased to welcome Gary Engel in his new role as design engineer for the engineering team. Engel, who assumed his position Sept. 19, 2011, will work with Design Engineer Dave Carda and the rest of his ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1923 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1248 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project515 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?341 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 306 Views