More Articles for Kolberg-Pioneer Inc. (KPI-JCI)
Kolberg-Pioneer Inc. (KPI-JCI) has hired Chris Baer, P.E., to its engineering team as a structural design engineer. Baer will perform structural steel design for both KPI-JCI's Washing and Material Handling product lines. Previously, he worked as a design engineer ...
Kolberg-Pioneer, Inc. (KPI-JCI) is pleased to welcome Gary Engel in his new role as design engineer for the engineering team. Engel, who assumed his position Sept. 19, 2011, will work with Design Engineer Dave Carda and the rest of his ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident856 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?552 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds533 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side459 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes445 Views