More Articles for Kolberg-Pioneer Inc. (KPI-JCI)
Kolberg-Pioneer Inc. (KPI-JCI) has hired Chris Baer, P.E., to its engineering team as a structural design engineer. Baer will perform structural steel design for both KPI-JCI's Washing and Material Handling product lines. Previously, he worked as a design engineer ...
Kolberg-Pioneer, Inc. (KPI-JCI) is pleased to welcome Gary Engel in his new role as design engineer for the engineering team. Engel, who assumed his position Sept. 19, 2011, will work with Design Engineer Dave Carda and the rest of his ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion223 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax222 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues116 Views