More Articles for Kolberg-Pioneer Inc. (KPI-JCI)
Kolberg-Pioneer Inc. (KPI-JCI) has hired Chris Baer, P.E., to its engineering team as a structural design engineer. Baer will perform structural steel design for both KPI-JCI's Washing and Material Handling product lines. Previously, he worked as a design engineer ...
Kolberg-Pioneer, Inc. (KPI-JCI) is pleased to welcome Gary Engel in his new role as design engineer for the engineering team. Engel, who assumed his position Sept. 19, 2011, will work with Design Engineer Dave Carda and the rest of his ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency546 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business366 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update339 Views