More Articles for Kokosing Construction Co.
Winners of the 2014 Precast/Prestressed Concrete Institute (PCI) Design Awards competition have been announced, and six bridge/transportation projects were honored. “It was a tough competition,” said Don Powell Jr., principal-in-charge at BOKA Powell architecture firm and one of the building awards ...
The National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) awarded Kokosing Construction Co. the 2012 Quality in Construction Award for excellence in construction of an asphalt pavement on the Nelsonville Bypass. “We are truly pleased to receive such a prestigious award,” said Kokosing Project ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion223 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues112 Views