More Articles for Knoxville Parkway
The Tennessee Department of Transportation (TDOT) will not build the Knoxville Parkway Project, also known as State Route 475 and the Orange Route, TDOT Commissioner Gerald Nicely confirms. Nicely cited recent traffic studies and cost as reasons for the decision to select a ...
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1274 Views
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign1030 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1014 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...823 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones527 Views