More Articles for Kit Bond
Playing with a New Deck The rules of the transportation funding game have changed in Washington. By John Latta Rules about how things may be, can be, should be and are done on Capitol Hill are rarely written simply. And if they are, ...
The U.S. Senate voted 61 to 30 on March 15 to end debate on the amended version of the “jobs bill” H.R. 2847 and proceed to a final vote on the measure Wednesday, March 17at 9:30 a.m. EDT, according to ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2272 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1271 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority634 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles622 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project552 Views