More Articles for Kit Bond
Playing with a New Deck The rules of the transportation funding game have changed in Washington. By John Latta Rules about how things may be, can be, should be and are done on Capitol Hill are rarely written simply. And if they are, ...
The U.S. Senate voted 61 to 30 on March 15 to end debate on the amended version of the “jobs bill” H.R. 2847 and proceed to a final vote on the measure Wednesday, March 17at 9:30 a.m. EDT, according to ...
- NJDOT worker faces 10 years in prison for stealing1093 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events693 Views
- Firearms to be used for road construction589 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes558 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up394 Views