More Articles for Kirk Landers
Better Roads and sister publications Aggregates Manager, Commercial Carrier Journal and Overdrive--all Randall-Reilly publications--last week were named finalists for a combined total of eight Digital and Print Azbee Awards from the American Society of Business Press Editors (ASBPE). Better Roads is ...
The bridge you are crossing is sponsored by… When we talk about public-private partnerships, we mostly think of tollways and tolled bridges. But in this age of tax aversion and desperate underfunding, states are exploring smaller-dollar possibilities for the concept, some ...
One Size Doesn’t Fit All When Better Roads editor emeritus Kirk Landers led a group of us Randall-Reilly construction editors on last month’s deep dive into the trends of the equipment industry, it was a not-so-gentle reminder to me that growth, ...
Rural America’s Vital Road Needs “Overlooked” By John Latta, Tina Grady Barbaccia and Mike Anderson Politicians and planners involved in “policy discussions” about future transportation funding and development are overlooking the people of rural America. So says John Horsley, executive director of ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency540 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs397 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business366 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update340 Views