More Articles for Kirk Landers
Better Roads and sister publications Aggregates Manager, Commercial Carrier Journal and Overdrive--all Randall-Reilly publications--last week were named finalists for a combined total of eight Digital and Print Azbee Awards from the American Society of Business Press Editors (ASBPE). Better Roads is ...
The bridge you are crossing is sponsored by… When we talk about public-private partnerships, we mostly think of tollways and tolled bridges. But in this age of tax aversion and desperate underfunding, states are exploring smaller-dollar possibilities for the concept, some ...
One Size Doesn’t Fit All When Better Roads editor emeritus Kirk Landers led a group of us Randall-Reilly construction editors on last month’s deep dive into the trends of the equipment industry, it was a not-so-gentle reminder to me that growth, ...
Rural America’s Vital Road Needs “Overlooked” By John Latta, Tina Grady Barbaccia and Mike Anderson Politicians and planners involved in “policy discussions” about future transportation funding and development are overlooking the people of rural America. So says John Horsley, executive director of ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views