More Articles for Kirk Landers
Better Roads and sister publications Aggregates Manager, Commercial Carrier Journal and Overdrive--all Randall-Reilly publications--last week were named finalists for a combined total of eight Digital and Print Azbee Awards from the American Society of Business Press Editors (ASBPE). Better Roads is ...
The bridge you are crossing is sponsored by… When we talk about public-private partnerships, we mostly think of tollways and tolled bridges. But in this age of tax aversion and desperate underfunding, states are exploring smaller-dollar possibilities for the concept, some ...
One Size Doesn’t Fit All When Better Roads editor emeritus Kirk Landers led a group of us Randall-Reilly construction editors on last month’s deep dive into the trends of the equipment industry, it was a not-so-gentle reminder to me that growth, ...
Rural America’s Vital Road Needs “Overlooked” By John Latta, Tina Grady Barbaccia and Mike Anderson Politicians and planners involved in “policy discussions” about future transportation funding and development are overlooking the people of rural America. So says John Horsley, executive director of ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident948 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side531 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?520 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005362 Views