More Articles for King County
How many parking spaces do you need in a given area? And what should it cost to use them? The answers were, apparently, largely the result of professional guestimates. Now comes a new gadget--that’s my strictly non-technical term--from King County, Washington, ...
King County has agreed to buy a gravel mine on Maury Island in the Puget Sound for $36 million and turn the site into a county park, ending years of dispute over the mine's expansion, the Associated Press (AP) reports. Glacier ...
- Interstate tolling gains new enemy in big-business group674 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'408 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency397 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill391 Views
- From a Job Interview: Hire Me, But Make It Easy336 Views