More Articles for King County
How many parking spaces do you need in a given area? And what should it cost to use them? The answers were, apparently, largely the result of professional guestimates. Now comes a new gadget--that’s my strictly non-technical term--from King County, Washington, ...
King County has agreed to buy a gravel mine on Maury Island in the Puget Sound for $36 million and turn the site into a county park, ending years of dispute over the mine's expansion, the Associated Press (AP) reports. Glacier ...
- VIDEO: Airline surprises passengers by granting Christmas wishes812 Views
- You shouldn’t be a roadbuilder if…651 Views
- 10 States with the Worst Drivers503 Views
- The Top Failure in Car Technology435 Views
- Transportation officials break ground on $1.3 billion Highway 91 expansion project in California380 Views