More Articles for Kim Kadesch
The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) made federal aid available to the District of Columbia to supplement district response efforts in the area because of the emergency conditions resulting from Hurricane Irene. According to FEMA, the aid ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views