More Articles for Khosla Ventures’ Vinod Khosla
Navistar International Corp. has reached a development agreement with EcoMotors International in support of the company's OPOC (Opposed-Piston, Opposed-Cylinder) engine architecture. EcoMotors International's first product targeted for commercial application is a turbo-diesel version of the innovative opposed-piston, ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River464 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business374 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving334 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice306 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness273 Views