More Articles for KHL Group
Parsons has hired Sam Elters as regional transportation director in Arizona and Nevada. In this position, he will be responsible for all road and highway projects in this region, and he will serve as the lead for major pursuits, including public-private ...
Michelin is breaking ground next week on a new Earthmover tire manufacturing plant in Anderson County, S.C. The company is also expanding its existing Earthmover tire facility in Lexington, S.C.The two projects represent a $750 million investment and will create ...
Major Wire named Jerry Teague as its new territory manager for the south central United States and Puerto Rico.Teague will work directly with Major Wire authorized dealers and aggregate, mining and recycle customers in Arkansas, southern Illinois, eastern Kansas, Louisiana, ...
Sales of construction equipment by the world’s 50 largest manufacturers grew 25 percent last year to $182 billion, according to the annual Yellow Table survey by KHL Group. This was a record for the industry, surpassing the previous high of ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series962 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks390 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group247 Views
- Series of avalanches engulf Idaho’s Highway 21; ITD captures amazing photo of the scene218 Views
- TCC’s “Hardhats for Highways” campaign urges Congress to fix Highway Trust Fund196 Views