More Articles for Keystone XL pipeline
During his State of the Union address on Tuesday night, President Obama called for Congress to pass a “bipartisan infrastructure plan.” However, Obama never mentioned the possibility of raising the federal gas tax. “21st century businesses need 21st century infrastructure — ...
Toby Mack, president and CEO of Associated Equipment Distributors (AED), today issued a statement in response to President Barack Obama’s interview with the New York Times, specifically the president’s remarks regarding the job creation potential of construction of the Keystone ...
The House of Representatives passed the Surface Transportation Extension Act of 2012, Part II, on April 18 by a vote of 293 to 127. Included in the extension is language to transfer the authority to approve the Keystone XL pipeline ...
U.S. Senator John Cornyn (R-Texas) on Jan. 30 joined a bipartisan group of senators, including Sens. Hoeven (R-N.D.), Lugar (R-Ind.), and Vitter (R-La.), to announce they will introduce legislation to approve the Keystone XL pipeline project following the President’s denial ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier265 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver253 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase127 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative108 Views
- Polls show states do not support gas tax increase98 Views