More Articles for Keystone XL pipeline
Toby Mack, president and CEO of Associated Equipment Distributors (AED), today issued a statement in response to President Barack Obama’s interview with the New York Times, specifically the president’s remarks regarding the job creation potential of construction of the Keystone ...
The House of Representatives passed the Surface Transportation Extension Act of 2012, Part II, on April 18 by a vote of 293 to 127. Included in the extension is language to transfer the authority to approve the Keystone XL pipeline ...
U.S. Senator John Cornyn (R-Texas) on Jan. 30 joined a bipartisan group of senators, including Sens. Hoeven (R-N.D.), Lugar (R-Ind.), and Vitter (R-La.), to announce they will introduce legislation to approve the Keystone XL pipeline project following the President’s denial ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group155 Views