More Articles for Keystone XL pipeline
Toby Mack, president and CEO of Associated Equipment Distributors (AED), today issued a statement in response to President Barack Obama’s interview with the New York Times, specifically the president’s remarks regarding the job creation potential of construction of the Keystone ...
The House of Representatives passed the Surface Transportation Extension Act of 2012, Part II, on April 18 by a vote of 293 to 127. Included in the extension is language to transfer the authority to approve the Keystone XL pipeline ...
U.S. Senator John Cornyn (R-Texas) on Jan. 30 joined a bipartisan group of senators, including Sens. Hoeven (R-N.D.), Lugar (R-Ind.), and Vitter (R-La.), to announce they will introduce legislation to approve the Keystone XL pipeline project following the President’s denial ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges388 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory340 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress232 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?186 Views