More Articles for Keystone XL pipeline
Toby Mack, president and CEO of Associated Equipment Distributors (AED), today issued a statement in response to President Barack Obama’s interview with the New York Times, specifically the president’s remarks regarding the job creation potential of construction of the Keystone ...
The House of Representatives passed the Surface Transportation Extension Act of 2012, Part II, on April 18 by a vote of 293 to 127. Included in the extension is language to transfer the authority to approve the Keystone XL pipeline ...
U.S. Senator John Cornyn (R-Texas) on Jan. 30 joined a bipartisan group of senators, including Sens. Hoeven (R-N.D.), Lugar (R-Ind.), and Vitter (R-La.), to announce they will introduce legislation to approve the Keystone XL pipeline project following the President’s denial ...
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1023 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets948 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway676 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?639 Views
- Ohio to start largest single construction project in state history357 Views