More Articles for Keystone XL oil pipeline
The U.S. House of Representatives on July 26 passed a bill (HR 1938) by a vote of 279-147 that would direct President Obama to expedite consideration and approval of the construction and operation of the Keystone XL oil pipeline. The ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2254 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1273 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project555 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority547 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans500 Views