More Articles for key transportation investments
Plans to replace the aging Interstate 5 Columbia River Crossing Bridges and build an interstate transit link can now move forward. U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood announced the approval - known as a "record of decision" (ROD). This represents ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs385 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges190 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views