More Articles for key reasons that raising the gas tax was never considered an option
We know that one of the key reasons that raising the gas tax was never considered an option as legislators (read: re-electable politicians) knew that the public doesn't trust them to use additional tax money purely for highways and bridges. So ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?445 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group186 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders154 Views