More Articles for key reasons that raising the gas tax was never considered an option
We know that one of the key reasons that raising the gas tax was never considered an option as legislators (read: re-electable politicians) knew that the public doesn't trust them to use additional tax money purely for highways and bridges. So ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident976 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles968 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse728 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side569 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments304 Views