More Articles for key reasons that raising the gas tax was never considered an option
We know that one of the key reasons that raising the gas tax was never considered an option as legislators (read: re-electable politicians) knew that the public doesn't trust them to use additional tax money purely for highways and bridges. So ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2260 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1277 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority598 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles531 Views