More Articles for Kenworth T800 dump truck
The four newest Kenworth T800s at Valley Paving in in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area feature patriotic paint schemes promoting the four military branches: Army, Air Force, Navy and Marines. Rich Carron, a Vietnam veteran, owns the company. He said about a ...
Kenworth Truck Company will exhibit trucks equipped with the latest 2010 engine technology at the NTEA New Model Truck Product Conference Sept. 13-15 at the Hyatt Regency Dearborn in Dearborn, Mich. Kenworth will feature three trucks in the product conference: a ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?438 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges190 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views