More Articles for Kenworth T800 dump truck
The four newest Kenworth T800s at Valley Paving in in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area feature patriotic paint schemes promoting the four military branches: Army, Air Force, Navy and Marines. Rich Carron, a Vietnam veteran, owns the company. He said about a ...
Kenworth Truck Company will exhibit trucks equipped with the latest 2010 engine technology at the NTEA New Model Truck Product Conference Sept. 13-15 at the Hyatt Regency Dearborn in Dearborn, Mich. Kenworth will feature three trucks in the product conference: a ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion198 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views