More Articles for Kentucky Transportation Center
The Kentucky Transportation Center has developed CatStrong CRP-X, carbon fiber reinforced polymer rod panels that are bonded to existing reinforced and deficient pre-stressed concrete bridge structural members to increase their capacity. Production uses small-diameter carbon fiber rods set on a ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River465 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business377 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving344 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice319 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness285 Views