More Articles for Kentucky Transportation Center CatStrong CRP-X carbon fiber reinforced polymer rod panels
Compiled by Tina Grady Barbaccia EDITOR'S PICK Kentucky Transportation Center Lower bridge repair costs The Kentucky Transportation Center has developed CatStrong CRP-X, carbon fiber reinforced polymer rod panels that are bonded to existing reinforced and deficient pre-stressed concrete bridge structural members to increase their ...
- Firearms to be used for road construction734 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events707 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes589 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines446 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up438 Views