More Articles for Kentucky Transportation Center CatStrong CRP-X carbon fiber reinforced polymer rod panels
Compiled by Tina Grady Barbaccia EDITOR'S PICK Kentucky Transportation Center Lower bridge repair costs The Kentucky Transportation Center has developed CatStrong CRP-X, carbon fiber reinforced polymer rod panels that are bonded to existing reinforced and deficient pre-stressed concrete bridge structural members to increase their ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency509 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'408 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill394 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs359 Views
- AGC: Cars crashed into 45% of highway contractors' work zones in 2013253 Views