More Articles for Kentucky Transportation Cabinet
The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) is joining several other state agencies today to sponsor a job fair for military veterans, National Guard or Reserve members and their families. The job fair takes place today, July 23, from 3 p.m. until ...
Federal Highway Administrator Victor Mendez and Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear unveiled on Oct. 26 the first segment of I-69 in Kentucky, what the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) says is "a major step forward that will improve connectivity, benefit ...
Work can begin on the Appalachian Regional Short-Line Rail project with the signing of a $12.9 million American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (a.k.a. "the stimulus") grant, U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood announced. The signing took place Dec. 1 between the U.S. ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party474 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax251 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion212 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September180 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax106 Views