More Articles for Kentucky Transportation Cabinet
The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet and local authorities are offering up to a $2,500 reward from road maintenance funds after several copper thefts throughout the past four years. It is being estimated that copper theft has already cost taxpayers more than $2 ...
The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) is joining several other state agencies today to sponsor a job fair for military veterans, National Guard or Reserve members and their families. The job fair takes place today, July 23, from 3 p.m. until ...
Federal Highway Administrator Victor Mendez and Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear unveiled on Oct. 26 the first segment of I-69 in Kentucky, what the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) says is "a major step forward that will improve connectivity, benefit ...
Work can begin on the Appalachian Regional Short-Line Rail project with the signing of a $12.9 million American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (a.k.a. "the stimulus") grant, U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood announced. The signing took place Dec. 1 between the U.S. ...
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes625 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts544 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse498 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers178 Views
- 'Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over' holiday crackdown begins73 Views