More Articles for Kentucky Transportation Cabinet
The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) is joining several other state agencies today to sponsor a job fair for military veterans, National Guard or Reserve members and their families. The job fair takes place today, July 23, from 3 p.m. until ...
Federal Highway Administrator Victor Mendez and Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear unveiled on Oct. 26 the first segment of I-69 in Kentucky, what the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) says is "a major step forward that will improve connectivity, benefit ...
Work can begin on the Appalachian Regional Short-Line Rail project with the signing of a $12.9 million American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (a.k.a. "the stimulus") grant, U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood announced. The signing took place Dec. 1 between the U.S. ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2214 Views
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1415 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority800 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles700 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans519 Views