More Articles for Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear
At an Aug. 30 ceremony, Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels, Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear, Federal Highway Administrator Victor Mendez and other of federal, state and local officials broke ground on the first construction phase of the Louisville-Southern Indiana Ohio River Bridges ...
Federal Highway Administrator Victor Mendez and Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear unveiled on Oct. 26 the first segment of I-69 in Kentucky, what the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) says is "a major step forward that will improve connectivity, benefit ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts541 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse409 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster91 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers87 Views
- Deteriorating roads cost Michigan drivers nearly $4 billion annually78 Views