More Articles for Kennemetal
Quite A BITE Diamond milling teeth making a case By Daniel C. Brown, Contributing Editor Chewing up old asphalt is tough on teeth. Replacing teeth on a milling machine is a time-consuming process, but it’s a job that must be done regularly as milling ...
By Mike Anderson and Tina Grady Barbaccia Engine reduces particulate matter by 90 percent Komatsu America Corp. has introduced its new diesel engine that features the next generation of engine technology designed to meet U.S. EPA non-road Tier 4 interim emission regulations. ...
Road-Ready road milling drums from Kennemetal feature Pro-Fit and Quick-Change block systems that are balanced to reduce machine vibration with end rings that reduce wear and provide a straight cut. Every drum issued with ID plate, serial number, and certificate of ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system467 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run186 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects149 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views