More Articles for Kennemetal
Quite A BITE Diamond milling teeth making a case By Daniel C. Brown, Contributing Editor Chewing up old asphalt is tough on teeth. Replacing teeth on a milling machine is a time-consuming process, but it’s a job that must be done regularly as milling ...
By Mike Anderson and Tina Grady Barbaccia Engine reduces particulate matter by 90 percent Komatsu America Corp. has introduced its new diesel engine that features the next generation of engine technology designed to meet U.S. EPA non-road Tier 4 interim emission regulations. ...
Road-Ready road milling drums from Kennemetal feature Pro-Fit and Quick-Change block systems that are balanced to reduce machine vibration with end rings that reduce wear and provide a straight cut. Every drum issued with ID plate, serial number, and certificate of ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series868 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?500 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group359 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines187 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks180 Views