More Articles for Ken Skorseth
Preserving the Unpaved Road ‘Gravel,’ stone-surfaced and dirt road preservation helped by new techniques, guidelines, RAP By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor A clogged corrugated drainpipe under this Texas road results in water flowing across it, eroding the surface and creating a ford ...
A back to gravel option doesn't have to be the only option for a failing roads, even if funds are scarce. Read our "Highway Contractor" article by Better Roads Senior Editor Mike Anderson on what your options are, why a gravel ...
Weighing the Options ‘Back to gravel’ doesn’t have to be the only choice for a failing road … even if funds are scarce. By Mike Anderson Ken Skorseth isn’t down on asphalt; he’s up on options for cash-strapped agencies facing expiring or deteriorating ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)807 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects648 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D398 Views
- Seattle tests bikes as disaster relief (VIDEO)309 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots294 Views