More Articles for Ken Skorseth
Transportation Research Board (TRB) will host a webinar about slope stabilization and erosion control on August 27 from 2 p.m. - 4 p.m. The webinar, “Cost-Effective and Sustainable Road Slope Stabilization and Erosion Control,” will feature discussions about implementing various slope ...
Preserving the Unpaved Road ‘Gravel,’ stone-surfaced and dirt road preservation helped by new techniques, guidelines, RAP By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor If you don’t drive them often, it’s easy to overlook unpaved roads. After all, they carry significantly less traffic than rigid or ...
A back to gravel option doesn't have to be the only option for a failing roads, even if funds are scarce. Read our "Highway Contractor" article by Better Roads Senior Editor Mike Anderson on what your options are, why a gravel ...
Weighing the Options ‘Back to gravel’ doesn’t have to be the only choice for a failing road … even if funds are scarce. By Mike Anderson Ken Skorseth isn’t down on asphalt; he’s up on options for cash-strapped agencies facing expiring or deteriorating ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs376 Views
- VIDEO: Foxx: ‘We should do more than just stabilize the Highway Trust Fund’322 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants269 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges203 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views