More Articles for Ken Skorseth
Transportation Research Board (TRB) will host a webinar about slope stabilization and erosion control on August 27 from 2 p.m. - 4 p.m. The webinar, “Cost-Effective and Sustainable Road Slope Stabilization and Erosion Control,” will feature discussions about implementing various slope ...
Preserving the Unpaved Road ‘Gravel,’ stone-surfaced and dirt road preservation helped by new techniques, guidelines, RAP By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor If you don’t drive them often, it’s easy to overlook unpaved roads. After all, they carry significantly less traffic than rigid or ...
A back to gravel option doesn't have to be the only option for a failing roads, even if funds are scarce. Read our "Highway Contractor" article by Better Roads Senior Editor Mike Anderson on what your options are, why a gravel ...
Weighing the Options ‘Back to gravel’ doesn’t have to be the only choice for a failing road … even if funds are scarce. By Mike Anderson Ken Skorseth isn’t down on asphalt; he’s up on options for cash-strapped agencies facing expiring or deteriorating ...
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes550 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts532 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse494 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers143 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects76 Views