More Articles for Ken Skorseth
Transportation Research Board (TRB) will host a webinar about slope stabilization and erosion control on August 27 from 2 p.m. - 4 p.m. The webinar, “Cost-Effective and Sustainable Road Slope Stabilization and Erosion Control,” will feature discussions about implementing various slope ...
Preserving the Unpaved Road ‘Gravel,’ stone-surfaced and dirt road preservation helped by new techniques, guidelines, RAP By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor If you don’t drive them often, it’s easy to overlook unpaved roads. After all, they carry significantly less traffic than rigid or ...
A back to gravel option doesn't have to be the only option for a failing roads, even if funds are scarce. Read our "Highway Contractor" article by Better Roads Senior Editor Mike Anderson on what your options are, why a gravel ...
Weighing the Options ‘Back to gravel’ doesn’t have to be the only choice for a failing road … even if funds are scarce. By Mike Anderson Ken Skorseth isn’t down on asphalt; he’s up on options for cash-strapped agencies facing expiring or deteriorating ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges360 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory328 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college311 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress159 Views
- SDLG to make backhoes, motor graders; machines will no longer have Volvo brand137 Views